DUAL LANGUAGE APPLICATIONS
It's time to start thinking about whether you want to try for a spot in our coveted FWISD Two-Way Dual Language Program at North Hi Mount. Applications for students entering Kindergrarten in Fall 2018 are out and will be accepted from April 16 until May 4, 2018. Everything can be done online this year, or if you choose to fill out a paper application it must be delivered in person to the Bilingual/ESL Department at 100 N. University Drive, Fort Worth, TX, 76017, Suite NE 232.
- Submit only one application form- online or paper. NO LATER THAN 5 P.M. on May 4, 2018
- Note that all applications submitted after this date will not be considered for the
- All applicants will have an equal opportunity for selection through a lottery system
- A lottery system drawing will be conducted between May 11- 17, 2018. Letters indicating
acceptance or denials will be mailed to the parent/guardian at the mailing address provided
on the Two-Way Dual Language Program Application on Friday, May 18, 2018.
- If your child was denied admission to the program due to lack of space, the parent will get
information regarding the child’s placement on a waiting list on Friday, May 18, 2018.
- When your child is accepted into the program, you must contact the school to enroll your
child. Priority of placement will be given to students living in the school’s attendance zone.
You will be required to verify the address on the application upon enrollment, if the address
differs, then placement into the Two-Way Dual Language Program may be deferred to a
waiting list or disqualified.