Check out all of the celebration (and out of uniform) details for College Week!
- Monday, November 13 “My Future is So Bright because I am going to College”-wear bright clothes
- Tuesday, November 14 “I am College Bound”-wear a college shirt
- Wednesday, November 15 “Follow Your Dreams by Going to College”-wear pajamas (no slippers)
- Thursday, November 16 “Be a Jean-ius, Go to College”-wear jeans, jean skirts, jean jackets
- Friday, November 17 is Career Day! “Dress for Success”-dress as what you want to be when you grow up
**Your child needs to be in their uniform if they are not participating this week.