Our first general PTA meeting of the school year will be held for all PTA members and those interested in joining the PTA after school on September 28 in the auditorium. This is the perfect time for you to meet your PTA Board and Committee members, ask us any questions you have about the school and any upcoming events or initiatives, and get involved!
The PTA Board will also be presenting and voting on the 2017/2018 budget. We will also be discussing our recent Blue Zones initiative!
Mrs. Witherspoon will also be introducing the Gifted and Talented Program to new parents at 5:30, so anyone coming to that meeting please stay for our PTA meeting right after at 6:15!
WHY COME TO A PTA MEETING?
- It's a great way to connect with other parents, teachers and staff
- You'll be the first to hear about important news and upcoming North Hi Mount events
- Have your voice heard in the activities and programs the PTA supports
- Learn how our PTA helps the children and faculty of North Hi Mount
- Find out how you can volunteer your time (at school or at home) to make a difference in our school community